What information do we collect about you and how do we collect it?
We may collect and process data about you (your “information”) when:
- you send us any correspondence including responding to correspondence from us;
- you request information from us or ask us to contact you;
- we consider that it is beneficial for you for us to do so, for example if we think you will be interested to hear about something our client is doing; and
- in performance of our contracts with you (if any).
The information we collect may include: your name, e-mail address, title, occupation, company, industry, region, relationship to us, reason for contacting us, billing details, payment methods and any message you submit to us.
Lawful bases for Processing
The bases we have for processing your information are:
- our legitimate business interests to keep you up to date with events and information we feel you will benefit from (Legitimate Interest).
How will we use your information?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to provide you with information about us, events, our clients or other matters which we consider may interest you and to create reports to assist with our future marketing.
- to ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you; and
- to notify you about changes to our services.
Who has access to your information?
As appropriate our team will access your information for the purposes described above. We may provide your information to our professional advisors as appropriate. We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or if we believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with legal requirements,
- protect and defend our rights or property or those of our users or
- protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We may collect the e-mail addresses of those who send us e-mail messages or ask to subscribe to our mailing list; however, we will not share those addresses with any unaffiliated third party, except where you agree that we may use your information to provide you with marketing information that you request or that we feel may interest you.
Where do we process your information?
We will not transfer your information to or store it at a location outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to countries which do not have as developed data protection laws unless adequate safeguards are in place.
How do we keep your information secure?
We have implemented measures meeting generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
All your information is stored on secure servers and we will protect your information in line with legal requirements.
Despite these precautions, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site or that unauthorised persons will not obtain access to your information.
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary.
You have the right to access, rectify or erase your information and should direct any request on your information to us.
We would like to keep your personal information accurate. You have the right to correct, update or change your information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your information (or pass your information to other companies or organisations) for marketing purposes. We ensure all of our marketing emails have an opt-out link or option to let us know if you do not want to hear from us. We encourage you to tell us if you do not want to receive marketing or other communications from us. You also have the right to ask us to erase your information at any time.
If you have any complaint about how we have used your information please do contact us.
How to Contact Us